Why I joined YANG GANG
Yes, I WAS feeling the BERN in 2016, but now I’m #YangGang.
There are lots of great people, including Bernie, that have been fighting the good fight in their current role in government. Let’s keep those key people in play and add new assets to the team. We need YANG on the team!
WHY IS ANDREW YANG THE BEST 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?
- He has solutions that are based on facts, research, and data. He has stated multiple times that he will present a PowerPoint showing the metrics we are tracking around citizen wellness in his first State of the Union. #powerpoint2021
- He has 160 policies fully outlined on his website. NO OTHER CANDIDATE has this many solid solutions, let alone in full detail.
- It has been proven that stress alone can cause your IQ Score to decrease one full deviation! Scarcity mindset versus abundance mindset has tangible consequences. Yang’s basic income proposal (see below) called the Freedom Dividend, will help to alleviate the chronic stress and sickness in America. This shift in health and wellness alone will have a drastic positive impact on the future and well-being of us all, including the planet.
- Trickle UP Economy. Yes, he wants to give every American Citizen one thousand dollars (Yes, $1,000.00 USD) a month. The #freedomdividend #universalbasicincome #ubi This dividend, which is easily achievable, (look up any of Yang’s press videos, podcasts, where he explains this in detail. This Freedom Dividend of one thousand dollars a month will not replace jobs, but will supplement income AND validate a lot of work already being done (like the biggest one: care-taking)! FINALLY, this important work will be represented in the GDP!
- Setting these solutions in place and tracking real data on wellness is the best way to help the majority of Americans right now. He will be the first U.S. President to address the nation with a power point presentation to show the data and track the progress of our country.
- He has been on the campaign the longest! I first heard he was running for president January 2019 when he was on Freakonomics Podcast talking about everything he is still talking about today. http://freakonomics.com/podcast/andrew-yang/ and more recently in August 2019 Andrew Yang was on H3 Podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otEbT0l_Hbg
WHO IS THE FREEDOM DIVIDEND FOR?
Every U.S. citizen 18 years and older will receive a dividend as part of the success of the country totaling $1,000/month ($12,000 total per year), no strings attached.
-The Freedom Dividend is for the parent that wished it wasn’t so stressful to provide for their child, things like quality day care, new shoes, new clothes, and extras like sport participation or music lessons.
– The Freedom Dividend is for the stay at home mom, the caretaker of any dependent whether it be a child, disabled adult, or an elderly parent, they can take the time to care for these people in their life.
– The Freedom Dividend is for the public school teacher that currently has a second job (or side hustle) so they can make ends meet and provide supplies in their classroom.
– The Freedom Dividend is for the 18 year-old so they can focus on their future and their education.
-This is for the artist, writer, singer, musician, YouTube creator, or others that haven’t started yet, so they can invest in their creative skills with plans to monetize their work and create their own jobs and stable income.
-This is for the day dreamer, the innovator, the next Einstein, so they have time to think and explore new solutions to the betterment of humanity and hopefully the planet!!
-This is for the community volunteers, the nonprofit founders, the philanthropic effort that is just as valuable as any “real” job.
-This is for the adult stuck in a dead end town so they can have the ability to easily move to any city in the country!
-This is for the children in the system that get kicked out of their group home at 18 and need stability and support without the luxury of a parent or any family.
-This is for the LGBTQ Community so that they can be empowered to leave an unloving and unaccepting home, again without the luxury of family support.
-This is for the Natives to they can take pride in their country and have leverage to stand up and protect their lands.
-This is for people of color and people who have been marginalized for too long. This will generate more people of color business owners, more consumers, more home ownership, more money in under served communities!
-This is for the incarcerated person that comes out as a convict and is treated poorly. Tempted to criminal activity just to survive and make ends meet. And what if they had this stable income in the first place? Would they succumb to criminal activity at all?
IT’S NOT LEFT, IT’S NOT RIGHT.